Loghomes.com Mission Statement
Our core mission since 1994 has been to bring the log home industry and the public together. Loghomes.com was built to achieve this goal by providing:
1. The Internet platform to present log home builders, mills and dealers to the public.
2. Use the organic - natural - key word domain name loghomes.com to bring the public to our web sites for information about building any style of log home or log cabin.
3. 2004 we expanded our core mission to include re-sale of existing log homes and cabins.
4. 2008 we expanded our core mission to include log homes and cabins wanted to purchase.
5. 2010 we started planning and building an ultra modern web site for the public, builders and mills to meet.
6. 2011 September, we launched the "beta test model" of the all new loghomes.com to support log home mills, log home builders, log home and log cabin real estate sales. We have the capabilities to ad a furnishing and appliance showroom with individual stores shopping carts. Our logging and statistical ability is first class.
7. 2012 February we launched the all new www.loghomes.com.
8. 2012 June 26, well ranked on Google.
9. August 2013 started expansion to include ease of use.
10. February 2014 survived two major attempts to discredit our web site. We know who was involved.
11. November 2014. We will be working to add new services.
12. January 2015. We have changed our subscription levels to promote advertisers. Contact us for details.
13. November 2015. We are remodeling loghomes.com, minor upgrades.
Enjoy the web site.
Martin and Seth Turnbull, managers
970 736 8223