Listing a log home or cabin for sale on loghomes.com.
Here is the procedure to list a property for sale on loghomes.com:
Login and create a free subscriber account.
We will confirm your registration by email.
Now you are ready to place property for sale ads on loghomes.com.
In the "User Menu" (right column) scroll down Property Listings and down to add Property. Click on add property.
On this page you select the type of ad you wish to place. Click "Continue".
Next you enter the advertising information for the property being listed. We have a few required fields. Other than the required fields list whatever information is needed to obtain a response. Remember nothing happens until you are able to enter the prospective buyers world.
We only publish the information you provide.
These are the required fields marked with an asterisk " * " on the form:
- Property Name: This unique identifier is especially helpful when you are listing more than one property and you need to make changes. This is the "Title" of the listing.
- Property Type: Select from the pull down menu.
- Property State/Province: Select from the pull down menu.
- Square Footage - Required: Search function.
- Publishing: The two text boxes near the bottom of the form are for entering copy that will help your listing be picked up by a generic search engine query.
- Description: This text box area is for the search engine description. It is called a meta description. It is a short and concise message. A generic example would be: Log Home for sale (city) (state) on (#) (wooded or cleared) acres with (creek, pond, barns, arena) .
- Keywords: Keywords are simple search terms catalogued by search engines. Here are examples that may apply to your ad: Creek side log home (or Cabin) (state), Riverside log cabin for sale (state), log cabin home for sale (state), cabin for sale (state), home for sale (state), log cabin real estate, log home real estate.
- Add Photo or Photos. Nothing larger than 5" x 7". The system will re size the image for thumbnails and viewing.
- You will then be brought to the payment processing page. We use the secure servers at Authorize.net to handle our credit card billing.
- Billing is monthly automated billing for one month or any part thereof. Billing stops when we are notified to cancel the ad, the credit card expires or is declined.