How to place Real Estate Ads for log homes,
cabins, land, farms or ranches on loghomes.com.
Loghomes.com has been on the Internet 24 years helping mills, builders, realtors and log home owners sell or purchase log homes and cabins. Recently we added real estate listings for farms, ranches and undeveloped land. Soon we will be adding Country Homes of all kinds for sale. I am rebuilding www.loghomes.com adding new features.
Automated credit card billing has been turned off for Security while remodeling loghomes.com. Save your ad all the way into the checkout area where you are asked for your credit card. Then log out. I will see the pending ad and approve it. You will receive my email invoice for payment by check or on our new PayPal gateway.
YOU CAN LOGIN AND EDIT THE AD 24 -7 365 DAYS A YEAR.
Update: Our PayPal payment gateway is under the Information Tab on LogHomes.com. This is a safe and secure method of Payment. You do not have to be a member of PayPal to make a credit card payment after you receive our invoice. No credit card information is stored on www.loghomes.com.
There are three ad types offered. All billing is quarterly except for specials and Top Banner Ads.
All Real Estate Ads are searchable in Log Homes For Sale and by State. 3-22-17.
While the web site is being remodeled I am placing the ad for you to finish. Email me the MLS number, your full contact information, and the type of ad you wish to place. This offer applies to Realtor and Owner Ads. Click here to contact me for advertising assistance.
Here are the basic steps to placing a Log Home Real Estate ad on loghomes.com. The detailed steps follow.
- Create your user name and password. See the Login / Register tab on our home page? Click on the tab. Then in the right box Click on "Register". Enter your name create your user name and password and SAVE. Then log out to set your password. Do not use any password you may be using with a bank or credit card, etc.
- Login using your new user name and password.
- When you Login scroll down the right column of the Login page to PROPERTY LISTINGS. This is the real estate advertising section.
- Select the kind of real estate ad 1 photo ad, 10 photo ad, or Feature Ad you would like to place and click on the link. Note: all advertising is monthly billing.
- Fill out the form, upload the photos and submit - saving the ad to the Shopping Cart and then to Check Out. Please note.
- Please Note: I am rebuilding www.loghomes.com adding new features. Automated credit card billing has been turned off for advertiser Security. We will see the ad and email you our invoice. Ads will be posted and published waiting for your check to arrive in 7 working days. On Tuesday 11-24-2015 we activated our PayPal payment gateway under the Information Tab on LogHomes.com.
Detailed steps to posting real estate ads on www.loghomes.com. (a must read)
This is how you set up any ad on loghomes.com. The process is not difficult.
- Select the ad type / value that you wish to post, then Click. The form opens. Review the form before you post the ad.
- There are 2 description fields. The one that you fill out is Property Description under the MLS number or above the Land Size field. The 2nd description field is filled out by our ad manager for the search engines.
- Blank fields ARE NOT posted.
- We allow up to 1000 words of advertising copy per ad in the description field.
- All ads are reviewed for typos, grammar, etc.
Posting photos to your ad.
- Pre arrange your photos in a folder on your computer.
- Size the photo's. Giant digital Images are not acceptable and cannot be saved because of our size limitation.
- Size Standard horizontal photos to 600 pixels wide. Size vertical photos to 350 pixels wide.
- When uploading photos do not save any photo while uploading photos. Click on the Add Photo button which opens your computer. Select folder photos to upload in the order which you want them to appear. Click on the photo you select 2 times. Once to select the image and once to connect the photo to the add. Click on the Add Photo button to add additional photo's. NOTE: All Photos are automatically uploaded to the ad when the ad is saved, not before. The current photo limit is 10 photos. YOU DO NOT SAVE INDIVIDUAL PHOTOS. ALL PHOTOS ARE SAVED WHEN YOU SAVE THE AD.
Preparing advertising copy.
Tips about filling out our forms:
The rest of the form is normal real estate information. However, our form is more buyer oriented than any you have used in the past.
We deliberately left out room sizes to create a forced point of contact.
Price is entered near the bottom of the form as $700000.00 not as $700,000.00.
At the bottom of the form Below PRICE is an area called Publishing Description. Leave that area blank. We fill that information in for the search engines.
We check the ads several times a day to approve them for posting 9AM-6PM M-F. Once the ad has been posted we check it to be sure it is showing. You may log in anytime to change copy or photographs.
Testing the AD.
Receiving Email from your log home for sale ad.
How to place your Personal Photo on the Ad:
After the ad has been posted, LOGIN: Scroll down the page till you reach Property Listings. See the Edit MY Profile in Property Listings Section? Click on it and upload your photograph the same way you uploaded the photographs for your ad. You only have to do this one time for your image to appear with every ad.
We are working every day creating new points of contact for prospective buyers. Your suggestions are always welcome.
Enjoy the Service.
Thank you for advertising on www.loghomes.com.
Contact # 970 736 8223 - Office Hours start 9:30 - Monday to Friday, Mountain Time.
Log Home and Cabin Real Estate Listings on loghomes.com
More than 419,200,000 pages have been read on loghomes.com since 1994.
All business relationships begin with an introduction.
Now you can look around to see how we are able to help you sell a home.
Log Homes, Cabins, Land and Farms and Ranches real estate listings.
( Discontinued: $12.50 for a Single Photo State listing is no longer available. )
We now bill quarterly until the ad is about to expire, then we bill monthly.
Mouse over the ABOUT tab on loghomes.com and you will see a link to a few of our testimonial and compliments page.
Real Estate Property Listings:
You can log in at any time and edit your advertising information.
After you create your account and log in, scroll down the user menu until you find the “Property Manager". From there you can create your agent profile, new ad listings and manage current listings.
The required fields are as follows:
Remember that any Data you enter will be published and viewable to the prospective buyer.
If you would like to talk about the new site or have any questions please feel free to contact me directly.
Martin and Seth Turnbull, managers
970 736 8223 office
My office hours are 9AM to 3PM (mountain time) Monday through Friday.
LogHomes.com features Log Home Mills models and plans, Builders of milled and handcrafted log homes or log cabins in the United States. Plus - Log Home Real Estate for Sale today in the United States and Canada.
America's 1st log home information web site.
Log Home Real Estate For Sale.
Selling a log home or log cabin, we have you covered.
Unique Log Homes: This Kentucky Log Home for Sale is the most uniquely beautiful log home I have ever seen. Click to view.
Log Home Dreaming: Read this South Carolina log home description.
What’s the best part? Waking up to another quiet morning. Sitting outside on the upstairs balcony, enjoying that first cup of coffee, just soaking it all in… This could be your home. Your very own, little piece of paradise. Want to know more? Just Click.
Contracting or Building a log home or cabin.
Preserving log homes and log cabins.
Are you seeking a new career?
Since 1994 more than 419,200,000 pages have been read on Loghomes.com by people interested in buying a log home.
"Bookmark" www.loghomes.com for frequent updates. Need personalized assistance? Contact us.
To advertise, click "Login / Register". Then click on Register to create an advertising user account. Look around and enjoy the sit. View our advertising rates here.
Thank you for visiting www.LogHomes.com.
Martin and Seth Turnbull